The rejection of a planning appeal by the kunanyi/Mt Wellington cable car developer that sought to minimise the assessment of the impact of its development on Aboriginal heritage values is a welcome confirmation that as part of a Development Application, the Wellington Park Management Plan applies and the requirement to conduct an on-site heritage assessment is to be enforced.
- ROCC’s response to Wellington Park Trust Visitor and Recreation Strategy Draft Plan Nov 2022
- TASCAT decision should be the end of a kunanyi cable car
- Residents file application to expand grounds of cable car refusal
- Cable car appeal will prolong the pain for all
- 71% community opposition, 21 grounds of refusal – no go for the cable car