In May, Residents Opposed to the Cable Car (ROCC) made an extensive submission to the consultation process over the Gutwein Government’s Major Project Bill, calling on the bill to be with drawn.
- ROCC’s response to Wellington Park Trust Visitor and Recreation Strategy Draft Plan Nov 2022
- TASCAT decision should be the end of a kunanyi cable car
- Residents file application to expand grounds of cable car refusal
- Cable car appeal will prolong the pain for all
- 71% community opposition, 21 grounds of refusal – no go for the cable car